Thursday, July 3, 2008

How to treat acne and black heads and tips to help cure acne fast

Probably the most famous fast for acne is the Acne Free in 3 Days "apple fast". This is where you eat nothing but apples for 3 days. (You can drink as much water as you like, but no other drinks.)
But when I awoke on the fourth day, the day after the fast, I looked in the mirror and my acne was ALL gone. Only some old marks remained. And these disappeared after a few days. I was delighted, but my joy of being acne-free only lasted a few days, at which point my acne came back - as bad as ever.
Just because there is oil in a product, does not mean that it is comedogenic. Certain oils such as sunflower, mineral and petroleum products do not clog your pores. Isopropyl Myristate is also good for your skin as it help it to become more smooth. Lanolin is the worst type of oil for your skin because it is a fatty acid. It is best to choose a foundation that is oil free or non-comedogenic.
porveyqoothaw.blogspot.com
tags: the perfect food for acne, will medicaid pay for acne scar treatment, murad anti aging acne treatment

No comments: