Thursday, October 2, 2008

Natural acne scar remedies

« ...An additional treatment is to use tea tree oil on the facial area as well as the body to get rid of bacteria and to reduce breakouts of the skin. Other types of natural skin care products, such as face washes as well as lotions that are made from oatmeal, fruit extracts, and shea butter, are also excellent for your skin, because they provide exfoliation and moisturizer without being excessively harsh on the skin....
...Back when I had a severe case of the skin disease acne, I searched high and low for natural cures. I came across some pretty bad ones, that made my acne worse, but I also come across some real gems that did eventually after a bit of consistency cure my acne. The reason why I searched for natural acne products was because over-the-counter products were too expensive for me at the time, and the fact that I heard so many bad things about the side effects of these products. This is why I've compiled a list of the top rated natural acne products, so you don't have to go through the trial and error process of trying these cures which can take years....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...You are what you eat. If you are troubled by acne, change the way you eat. That means no more oily foods, fast foods, foods with a lot of additives and other "unhealthy" foods. To treat acne, it is always better to maintain a diet that has a lot of fruits and vegetables. The nutrients in fruits and vegetables will help improve your immune system and detoxify your body. The vitamins and minerals in them also are very beneficial to your skin's general health and can prevent future acne breakouts....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: how to prevent acne from coming back, can a very high testosterone level cause back acne, clearasil ultra acne treatment cream, vanishing reviews

No comments: